Monday, February 21, 2011

This Week's Menu with Turkey Kielbasa and Sauteed Kale

Dinner Tonight: 1 cup homemade black eyed peas, with 3.5 oz. turkey kielbasa & veggies served over kale and mushrooms

I haven't posted a weekly menu in a while and I planned well this week so here's what we're making! What are you making this week?

Monday:
Tuesday:
  • GF Sandwiches made with Udi's bread
  • Green Pepper Slices or celery sticks with hummus
  • Apple "Fries" (Just sliced apples, but they sound more exciting when you call them fries! lol)
Wednesday:
Thursday:
  • Leftovers  -OR-
  • Breakfast for dinner: scrambled eggs, apple & banana fruit salad, turkey bacon
Friday:
  • Traveling - Dinner Out

***********************

Breakfasts:

Lunches:
  • As long as I plan ahead, I make enough of our dinner the previous night to have lunch the next day!

***********************

Snacks:
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the recipes. I just recently started eating gluten free to see if it will help with my arthritis symptoms and I'm so glad to see that I can still enjoy good food without gluten. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a good week ahead! I looooove black-eyed peas. Might have to make a pot of them myself!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on Gingerlemongirl.com. I appreciate your comments, ideas, stories, and feedback!

To send me recipes to try or for gluten free baking help, feel free to email me at gingerlemongirl (at) gmail (dot) com.

Sincerely,
Carrie

LinkWithin

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs