Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Happy Election Day! Get out there and VOTE!



Have you voted? I have! Now get out there and VOTE today folks! Your voice truly counts! 

These cupcakes are simply made from my gluten-free homemade yellow cake mix. I added red & blue sprinkles in the batter and on top of the frosting for color. 

The frosting is basically a recipe like this: http://sometimesiveg.com/2012/02/the-secret-of-vegan-buttercream-icing/, except I thin out the icing with water instead of milk. 

I used a large round 2A icing tip for the round swirls. 

That's it! Happy Election Day!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Gingerlemongirl.com. I appreciate your comments, ideas, stories, and feedback!

To send me recipes to try or for gluten free baking help, feel free to email me at gingerlemongirl (at) gmail (dot) com.

Sincerely,
Carrie

LinkWithin

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs