10 Questions about My Personality
1. When a cashier in the checkout line at the grocery store is being a grump for no reason, how do you typically react?
- I always try to smile, say hello, and ask them how they are. Then I always thank them for helping me. I was a cashier during my entire college career and I know how hard that work is. I also know how rewarding it can be when you have customers who appreciate what you do.
- Definitely staying in! I love all my girl friends, but I'm a one-on-one kinda gal and my introverted personality gets easily overwhelmed if I'm out with a group of people. It's incredibly draining for me. And admittedly I'm a home girl. I love being home and hanging out with my husband.
- I'm not a fan of romance movies, they are too unrealistic. However, I LOVED watching Prince William and Princess Kate get married last year!
- This one is hard to pinpoint. As one who lives with anxiety and depression on a regular basis, a lot of different things can stress me out depending on the day, on how I feel, etc... See #8 on my feelings about injustice & being respected.
- That I'm quiet and reserved.
- Accept it and move on. Life's too short to beat yourself up over it.
- Depends on the day. Of course there are things that will set me off like people who seem to be "know-it-alls" or insist on correcting others or giving advice when it's not asked for... lol
- I can take things too personally and then get upset and really stress over it. I have a very strong sense of justice and if I feel that myself or others are being stepped on, disrespected, or being unjustly treated I feel the need to fix it immediately. And then I will share my opinion without filtering my words... which can get me into trouble... lol
- Hmmm.... that I like to make people laugh and I think I have a great sense of humor.
- In a busy crowd? NO. I don't do well in crowds. I feel extremely uncomfortable and I want to hide! A messy room? Well... I think there's levels of "messy"... my house is generally somewhat messy and I'm okay with that. I don't mind the "lived in" look, I actually feel much more comfortable in that kind of setting. (If your house looks like a hotel, I will immediately feel out of place and very uncomfortable!!) But there's line when it gets TOO messy and I can't stand it. I like things put up, even if the house isn't technically "clean."