Monday, November 21, 2011

Joy 2011


Stationery card
View the entire collection of cards.



Okay, I realize Christmas isn't until NEXT month, but I love this card my husband and I were able to create via shutterfly to share with our friends & family this year!

Do you create a family letter every year? A Christmas card? A post card? I am so excited about the upcoming holidays! I'm ready for time off and some precious time to spend with my family! 

Our weekly menu is a little crazy the next few days... we're making sandwiches (or lettuce wraps in my case), breakfast for dinner, and having a taco salad night! Then we'll be traveling for the weekend and I plan on taking a few meals with me so I have some safe food for the days we'll be away from home. 

What are your best gluten free traveling tips? Share them here on the blog
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. You received the Triple Cute Blogger Award from me! Check it out here - http://hanunyahssweetcreations.blogspot.com/2011/11/triple-cute-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on Gingerlemongirl.com. I appreciate your comments, ideas, stories, and feedback!

To send me recipes to try or for gluten free baking help, feel free to email me at gingerlemongirl (at) gmail (dot) com.

Sincerely,
Carrie

LinkWithin

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs