I have to admit following a paleo-type food plan is extremely difficult without good planning. And some weeks I'm much better at planning than others. Here's what we're making this week. I have a lot of these ingredients already on hand, so hopefully it will be a frugal trip to the grocery store.
- Sunday -- Creamy Clam Chowder (not technically "paleo" with the potatoes, you could always use rutabagas or turnips instead!) I used coconut milk in place of cream and left out the butter altogether. I love this chowder!
- Monday -- Leftover Better Butter Chicken with steamed veggies
- Tuesday -- Everyday Paleo's Meatloaf served with green beans
- Wednesday -- Pineapple Chicken Skewers with Thai "No-Peanut" Sauce (made these last week with extra chicken I had -- Michael LOVED them and wanted them again!)
- Thursday -- Cilantro Turkey Burgers served over mixed salad greens with sweet potato fries
- Friday -- Pan-Grilled Salmon with Pineapple Salsa served over spaghetti squash
- Saturday -- Pepper Steak with grated carrots
What are you making this week?