Tuesday, October 2, 2007

A Big Thank You!

See all those happy little oranges and lemons up there? Aren't they beautiful!

I wish I had the talent to do that... but thankfully, I have good friends who are skilled in the HTML department!

Jenn, Casey, thanks so much for creating that glorious header for my blog!
I love it!! You two are the best!



If you're in the market for an excellent website design: check out Casey's website. He's affordable and reliable and as you can see... he does great work!
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. It IS cute! I've been wanting a banner forever, and I've not been able to figure out how to do it myself. (That's next on the list, however.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so welcome Carrie! I'm glad we could contribute to the blog. I love reading all your recipes! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on Gingerlemongirl.com. I appreciate your comments, ideas, stories, and feedback!

To send me recipes to try or for gluten free baking help, feel free to email me at gingerlemongirl (at) gmail (dot) com.

Sincerely,
Carrie

LinkWithin

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs