Monday, October 24, 2011

this week's menu - unplugged


I spent the past 5 days without internet access. That's probably the longest I've been without my email in years. I've often thought I wasn't too addicted to the internet. I can quit when I want too... :-) Well, I can... but I have to admit I spent a lot of time seriously jonesing to update facebook, send an email, or write a blog post! It definitely taught me how much I've let go of just enjoying time off. Time away. Time unplugged. To stave off withdrawal I played a lot of solitaire... and played around with our menu for the week.

Monday - Paleo Tacos -- hubs actually made them! Score!
Tuesday - Chicken Stirfry -- super easy, just chicken and frozen stir-fry vegetables
Wednesday - Puerto Rican Beef with sweet potatoes
Thursday - Mango Chicken (However, I'll have to leave the mango off Michael's... lol)
Friday - Beef bacon spinach salad with mandarin oranges
Saturday - Breakfast for dinner --  homemade sausage gravy, fried eggs, baked apples
Sunday - Roast Chicken, Broccoli, cauliflower rice and chicken gravy
Pin It!