Sunday, September 26, 2010

Gluten Free Fall Specials: Rice Pudding for Iris


Today I shared a guest post on Iris' blog, "The Daily Dietribe." Iris has a beautiful website filled with stunning photography, life stories, and gluten free food & recipes.

Iris recently moved and has had guest bloggers help her out for the entire month of September. To see her entire series of guest posts, visit here.

My guest post for Iris today has one of my favorite recipes for rice pudding. Pumpkin, walnut, and cranberries make this the perfect fall breakfast, snack, or lunch. Rice pudding is also naturally gluten free, and I've made a dairy & casein free version as well.



Tomorrow I will announce the winner of Shauna and Danny Ahern's new cookbook: "Gluten-Free Girl and the Chef: a love story with 100 tempting recipes" on the Gingerlemongirl.com facebook page. Please make sure to stop by to see if you'll be receiving a beautiful new gluten free cookbook in the mail!

On Monday I'll also be sharing my newest recipe for a gluten free, vegan crusty bread! I am so very excited about this recipe! I'm looking forward to helping people who can't eat eggs (along with gluten) to finally have a GOOD gluten free yeast bread!

Here's a preview:

Pin It!