Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Getting ready for "The Everything Gluten-Free Baking Cookbook"



In just over a month my 3rd book will be released from Adams Media. The book is entitled, "The Everything Gluten-Free Baking Cookbook" and I'm absolutely THRILLED about this collection of recipes. If you pre-ordered the book you should already be receiving a notice saying it will ship earlier than expected!! 

My first love in the food world is baking. I love to bake. I love making cookies and cupcakes and baked chocolate donuts and fresh loaves of bread... warm, sweet fruit pies in the summer and gingerbread for Christmas! With full chapters on pie, cookies, cakes and cupcakes, holiday recipes, and even a whole collection of recipes for bake sales and potlucks!

This book will have 300 gluten-free baked goods recipes. From many of your favorites on this blog (all updated and made easier!) such as the best chocolate chip cookies to peanut butter cupcakes to streusel-topped blueberry muffins... This book is not only a compilation of my best recipes over the years, but also includes a chapter for gluten-free vegans and vegetarians, and those who are both gluten-free AND low glycemic. This means many of the recipes in this book will work without eggs, dairy, or soy.

This collection is truly the cookbook I've always wanted to create. I'm so proud of the recipes in this book along with the fantastic photography taken in my very own kitchen by an amazing photographer, Jennifer Yandle of Jennifer Yandle Design and Photography. All the pictures both in the book and up there on the cover: they were created and baked in my kitchen.

This book has a 6 page photo insert, something many of you have been asking for! I wish we could have included a picture for each recipe, but then the book would probably be $50! :-) I think the recipes we photographed represent all of the recipes in this book very well! I hope you will take the opportunity to go ahead and order this book while it's less than $15.00!! Right now it's selling for $14.04 on Amazon, over 26% the list price of $18.99.

Are you as excited about this book as I am? I hope so!

Pin It!