Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Ginger Lemon Girl Featured in The Roanoke Times


I am thrilled today to be a featured story in the Extra Section of The Roanoke Times today in an interview with Lindsey Nair, Food Writer.

Lindsey asked me a bunch of questions about why I wrote the cookbook, how I started the blog, and how I became interested in cooking and writing. I really enjoyed answering Lindsey's questions and I'm really excited because I grew up in the Roanoke area, so to be featured in the local paper there is a true honor.

Not only does Lindsey share a fun interview with me about the book, but she shares two of my favorite recipes in "The Everything Gluten-Free Slow Cooker Cookbook" and you a sneak preview of some additional projects I'm currently working on that are due out late summer and early fall 2013!

Please head over to the Roanoke Times today and read Lindsey's story today! And meanwhile, don't forget to order a copy of "The Everything Gluten-Free Slow Cooker Cookbook" if you haven't already!

Special thanks to Sarah Neilsen, author and photographer of Celiac in the City for sharing her photograph of the Hot Chicken Buffalo Bites for the story, and to Kat of Kat's Food Blog for the picture of Roast Chicken with Lemon and Artichokes! You ladies ROCK!



Pin It!