Thursday, October 18, 2012

It's Here!! "The Everything Gluten-Free Slow Cooker Cookbook" RELEASE DAY!



It's the OFFICIAL release date for 


Which means you should now be able to find this book not only on all your favorite online bookstores like Amazon... but you'll also be able to find it in physical Barnes & Noble, Books-A-Million, and your favorite independent bookstores!

When you purchase a copy and if you enjoy the book, I hope you will think about leaving a review on my Amazon listing! (Insert begging! Please! Pretty Please!!) This will really help me to promote the book, help people find the book faster when searching on Amazon, and also help me to establish my presence as a credible author for future gluten-free cookbooks!


And just so you know... You all ROCK! All of you! Thank you for reading my blog and helping me create this amazing cookbook! I could not have done it without your readership!

Please stay tuned for another Big Giveaway later this week!

Current Giveaways on other websites: 


Pin It!