Wednesday, August 17, 2011

wordless wednesday - zumba crew



After my second attempt at Zumba.... taught by the infamous Sue O'Lear of  "Did I just eat that outloud" fame! Her family joined her, the guy in the yellow is her "trophy husband" and she claims the two kiddos in front. :-)  I kinda invited myself to go with my awesome friend (aka work partner in crime) Jennifer of AGirlWhoLovesCupcakes (along with her husband) because I wanted to meet all of her friends, including Alan of Sweating Until Happy, Bryan, and of course Sue & her family. Thankfully, I don't think they minded me joining in their workout!
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Never tried that before!

    Brooke
    www.TheAnnessaFamily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on Gingerlemongirl.com. I appreciate your comments, ideas, stories, and feedback!

To send me recipes to try or for gluten free baking help, feel free to email me at gingerlemongirl (at) gmail (dot) com.

Sincerely,
Carrie

LinkWithin

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs