Thursday, April 10, 2008

Adopt a Gluten Free Blogger -- Lea is Gluten Free


This month for Sea's Adopt a Gluten Free Blogger Event, I adopted Lea, of Lea is Gluten Free.

I've always enjoyed reading Lea's blog! She has wonderful tidbits of her gluten free life, occasional gluten free product reviews, and excellent recipes! She's also a huge animal lover with her four furr-babies that I enjoy hearing about!


The Adopt a Gluten Free Blogger Event gave me the opportunity to try one of Lea's recipes!




We had a short cold spell last week in the Carolinas and I decided to try Lea's Stuffed Cabbage Soup! I had been meaning to make this soup ever since Lea posted it! It was absolutely wonderful!! I only changed a few things to meet the ingredients I had on hand. Michael begged for potatoes in the stew instead of rice, and I had a container of leftover vegetables that needed to be used, so I threw them in as well. The soup was absolutely delicious!! We ate this fantastic soup for 3 meals and still had leftovers (it makes a TON of soup!)

The flavors of this soup are truly amazing. I loved the idea of adding smoked paprika, which really gives this dish a spicy sweetness. I also loved all of the vegetables in this soup! This is a delicious late winter/ early spring meal and I highly recommend it!

I also can't wait to try Lea's Raspberry Ice-Cream and her White Chocolate Cake.

Lea is a blogger you don't want to miss! You will love her recipes, product reviews, and her gluten free news and updates!

Thanks to Sea of Book of Yum for hosting and founding this wonderful event!



Pin It!