Friday, February 10, 2017

Day 22 - #Resistance Report: You thought you were having a bad day...

Photo via voanews.com

Friday February 10, 2017 - If you thought you were having a bad day, at least you’re not the Japanese Prime Minister…


The Daily Tweets:
  • POTUS Tweeted 8:00AM EST: LAWFARE: "Remarkably, in the entire opinion, the panel did not bother even to cite this (the) statute." A disgraceful decision!
  • POTUS tweeted 9:00AM EST:The failing @nytimes does major FAKE NEWS China story saying "Mr.Xi has not spoken to Mr. Trump since Nov.14." We spoke at length yesterday!
  • POTUS tweeted 6:30PM EST: Heading to Joint Base Andrews on #MarineOne with Prime Minister Shinzō earlier today.

White House News:

US Senate News:

NC Legislative News:  

News from outlets with journalistic integrity (AKA… REAL News):


Around the Web:

Good news of the day:

Well, since you asked…
  • ‘Real” Mr. Darcy was nothing like Colin Firth, academics say (I’m sorry ya’ll...I know it’s disappointing!)  





Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for compiling all of these resources into one place. I am so grateful to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome Wendy!! I think it helps keep me sane. I scour the news for about an hour and half once a day and then I can file it away and go to bed! :-) And we all sure do need sleep right now!

      Delete