1. Gluten Free Walnut Dressing. This is a vegan/vegetarian stuffing/dressing I created several years ago. I've often used Enjoy Life Brown Rice Bread for stuffing, for some reason this bread REALLY works great for stuffing! It gives you a crunchy top, but soft (yet not soggy) middle!
2. Elana's Pantry Cranberry Apple Stuffing. A perfect stuffing for those who need to watch the carbohydrate intake over the holidays. I think I will actually try this stuffing myself this year with Elana's Gluten Free Bread 2.0
3. Karina's Gluten Free Cornbread Stuffing with Maple Roasted Acorn Squash. Does this even need an explanation? A beautiful & ( I have no doubt) delicious stuffing option!
4. Elizabeth Barbone's step-by-step guide on How To Make The Best Gluten Free Stuffing. Need help making stuffing? I love Elizabeth's easy directions and helpful tips on cooking and baking gluten free.
5. For those looking for a vegetarian stuffing that's a little bit different, try out Ali's Wild Rice Stuffing. Full of pecans, cranberries, wild rice, and the traditional flavors of Thanksgiving.
Do you have a favorite gluten free stuffing/dressing to share? Add it to the linky list below: