Want some ideas for some yummy, easy gluten-free Superbowl snacks?
Here is a little round up of some great snack recipes I've run across that are completely gluten-free!
Try them out and tell me what you think!
- Elise's Hot Crab Dip
- Elise's 7 Layer Bean Dip
- Elise's Perfect Guacamole
- Ginger Lemon Girl's Crispy Cheddar Crackers
- Elise Paige's Artichoke Heart Dip
- Karina's Crispy Potato Sticks with Roasted Tomato Salsa
- Dairy-Free Spinach Dip
- Almost Instant Hummus Ghanoush
- Susan's Gluten Free Chickpea Crackers
- Rachel's Gluten Free and Dairy Free Buffalo Wings
- Ree's Pico de Gallo
- Ree's Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Thingies
- Ree's Amped Up Queso
- Mary Frances' Curried Sweet Potato Fries
- Mary Frances' Garlic and Cheese Biscuits
- Cassandra's Fried Onions
- Cassandra's Baked Mozzarella Sticks
- Gluten Free Mommy's Refried Beans
- Gluten Free Mommy's Cilantro Pesto Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
- Heidi's Toasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Heidi's Baked Polenta Fries
- Karina's Garlic Shrimp Pizza
- Karina's Jalapeno Lime Hummus
- Kate's GF Spring Rolls
- Kate's Homemade GF Pita Bread
- Krista's Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Krista's Party Popcorn
- Ms. GF's Spicy Marmalade Dipping Sauce
- Ms. GF's Italian Style Mussels
- Sea's Gluten Free Cheeese Cracker Recipe
- Sea's Baked Renkon Chip Recipe
- By The Bay's Sesame Edamame Salad
- By The Bay's Roasted Garlic, Artichoke, and White Bean Spread
- Ginger's Corn Dogs
- Melanie's Low Carb Gluten Free Pizza
This list is by no means complete!
Let me know of what goodies you will be making for the Superbowl in the comments below!!
Have a great weekend!